Winnipeg, Manitoba , R2L 0P9
Please follow the link above to download and complete the application form (fillable pdf ) and email it to email@example.com, along with your resume and other appropriate documentation (ie portfolio). Ensure that the subject line of your email indicates the position you are applying for (ie. application for Graphic Designer, subject line would read "Graphic Designer"). Thank you for your interest!
Full Time Position
40 hrs per week, Monday - Friday
Design and oversee Riverwood’s diverse graphic design needs, collaborate with Riverwood’s Creative Team to develop and implement communication strategies for church initiatives and goals, and innovate possible new areas of communication.
General office hours are 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday to Friday, alternative working hours (evenings + weekends) may be required periodically to meet the requirements of the position.
- Lead branding and visual presentations at Riverwood for both print and web.
- Participate in weekly production meetings and help creatively plan communications strategies with Creative Team.
- Coordinate with Creative Director, Videographers and volunteer creative teams on various projects.
- Collaborate with ministry leaders, creative team and pastors to conceptualize campaigns and event promotions.
- Create sermon series support for website and screens at weekend services
- Create brochures, handouts, postcards, signage and other print material as needed.
- Work with Creative Director to manage Riverwood’s online presence through website, social media and more.
- Communicate with print shops and suppliers to collect quotes and manage out-sourcing on specific projects.
- Regularly report project progress and next steps with Creative Director.
Please submit a minimum of 5 examples of your work which could include any of the following: posters, brochures, package design, motion graphics, web design, logo design or other projects that demonstrate your graphic design abilities.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 1073 ]