Montreal, Quebec , H4G 2M2
Alive Church Montreal, located in Verdun, Montreal, is searching for a full-time English Ministry pastor who will lead and pastor a growing multi-cultural congregation under the Montreal Korean United Church. The congregation is formed of English speaking Young Adults (college and university students) and adults.
We are seeking for an experienced, passionate and energetic pastor to shepherd this ministry in the long term. We are looking for strong preaching, and also a heart to raise-up leaders and be a role model to this unique group of individuals.
- Calling from God to impact this generation and raise up future leaders
- M. Div graduate from an accredited seminary
- English ministry experience (young adult or youth)
- English speaking. Preference given to Korean and/or French speaking.
- Oversee and shepherd the young adult and adult congregation
- Preaching sermons every Sunday for Alive Church service
- Preparing, teaching, leading bible studies and discipleship
- Leading Friday meetings: prayer and worship gathering
- Oversee and work with the present leaders and ministry leaders
- Develop and nurture current and future leaders.
- Leading Alive Church retreats (usually 2 per year)
- Participating in our Native (summer and monthly visits) and International mission trips
- Align with Alive Church vision and values
- Help in the weekly small group meeting
- Counseling members (during the week)
- Meet with leaders on a regular basis to plan, execute and evaluate ministry events/programs/activities
Audio and Video sample of sermon required
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 2285 ]