Marketing Coordinator Internship
Marketing Coordinator Internship
Mississauga, Ontario , L4W 1E4
The Marketing Coordinator is a creative, energetic and organized team member with the ability to conceptualize, strategize, create and manage multiple marketing, advertising, public relations and special event projects concurrently. The Marketing Coordinator ensures that the ministry’s message and brand are consistent across all channels.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with graphic designers, videographers, web team and technical productions team to ensure superior internal and external communications across all channels at all times.
- Ensure marketing is supportive of, and consistent with, marketing strategies and brand guidelines.
- Manage the ministry’s website content and communications via all social media channels.
- Coordinate development of community-wide marketing, including: web, print ads, and events to engage new visitors and members.
- Manage information for the Missional Church Network (MCN) church communications, including: podcast, facebook group, brochures, informational signage, online content and others as required.
- Work with the leadership team to develop marketing and communication resources that connect with partners and supporters of the ministry.
- Engage partners and supporters through social media, including: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Write and edit compelling marketing and short advertorial copy related to the vision and mission of the ministry.
- Research, plan and implement the launch of the PTR mobile app.
- Research, plan and implement the launch of a weekly audio podcast
- Manage the development, implementation and shipping of all media content related to the ministry’s conferences and training seminars.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities concurrently.
- Demonstrate passion for positive change and willingness to evolve with the needs of the organization.
- Continually identify and improve communication efficiencies within the ministry.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Current bible college student; or college/university student with extensive experience in ministry at a local church.
- One year related ministry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced technological skills and ability to self-learn updates (web-based database system, website maintenance, desktop publishing, cloud based file management).
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Able to work independently and take initiative and also work collaboratively with a team.
- Able to effectively balance numerous tasks/projects and manage priorities through a flexible working style.
- Willingness to effectively communicate the Passion to Reach Ministries vision and direction for projects, events, and ministries clearly.
- Work ethic compatible with a christian ministry’s values.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Is approachable, helpful, positive and solution-oriented.
- Must be discrete, thorough, efficient and detail-oriented.
- Experience in social media strategizing and implementation.
- Police Reference Check will be required of the successful candidate.
- References required.
- Clear understanding of developing a communication strategy and branding guide.
- Ability to write engaging and compelling marketing campaigns.
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop and pursue personal learning goals related to marketing leadership.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is an unpaid internship. We thank everyone for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates invited to interview with us will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 3107 ]