Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Training Facilitator Internship
Training Facilitator Internship
Mississauga, Ontario , L4W 1E4
The Training Facilitator develops, coordinates and facilitates PTR’s workshops, training programs and seminars under the supervision of our Director of Development and Training. The Facilitator creates and/or delivers training and education programs in a defined area of expertise to meet the needs of the churches who are a part of the Missional Church Blueprint Program. Some of the training topics include (but not limited to); outreach, evangelism, leadership, mentorship and more.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research literature and other materials to gather information and knowledge to begin to create training documents in the subject of the program.
- Define learning goals for each training initiative.
- Develop training curricula, instructor manuals, learner guides, and other materials,
- and/or utilize purchased training programs that meet identified learning goals.
- Facilitate formal and informal workshops and learning experiences for large and small
- group presentations.
- Coordinate or perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document
- training and development programs.
- Manage databases to track progress of participants and program scheduling.
- Perform other duties as required in support of the department, grant or program,
- including, but not limited to, periodic reporting, supervision of contractors, and
- specific administrative requirements of a program or grant.
- Current bible college student; or college/university student with extensive experience in ministry at a local church.
- One year related ministry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Able to work independently and take initiative and also work collaboratively with a team.
- Able to build relationships quickly with a very outgoing personality.
- Work ethics compatible with a Christian ministry’s values.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Is approachable, helpful, positive and solution-oriented.
- Must be discrete, thorough, efficient and detail-oriented.
- Police Reference Check will be required of the successful candidate.
- References required.
- Plan and facilitate training sessions for leaders in Churches.
- Develop training content and manuals.
- Have a greater understanding of training topics under Missional Church.
- Apply facilitation skills such as creating a learning environment, giving clear instructions, and
- engaging learners in participatory training.
- Develop and pursue personal learning goals related to instructional and facilitative leadership.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé to email@example.com. Please note this is an unpaid internship. We thank everyone for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates invited to the interview with us will be contacted.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 3108 ]