Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Outreach Coordinator Internship
Outreach Coordinator Internship
Mississauga, Ontario , L4W 1E4
The Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all outreach events organized by Passion to Reach Ministries, including initiatives for churches that are a part of the Passion to Reach Missional Church Network (MCN).
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Responsible for the oversight of all Outreach events and initiatives
2. Recruit volunteer teams for Passion to Reach Ministries and oversee volunteer recruitment at MCN churches.
3. Respond to requests from ministry leaders in a timely fashion, ensuring the highest level of customer service, professionalism, integrity and follow through.
4. Responsible for the planning and implementation of all Outreach Ministry including creating a strategic plan that includes budget, action steps, timelines and volunteer needs.
5. Assist the Director with ministry seminars and training sessions.
6. Plan programs from start to completion, involving deadlines, milestones, and processes.
7. Responsible for identifying Life Transforming Stories within the MCN churches and at PTR international ministry events and assisting with the publication of these stories.
8. Assist with the marketing needs of all Outreach events and programs to include but not limited to coordinating graphic design, web postings, social media management and solutions for print.
9. Supervise all program and volunteers to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
10. Phone calls to pastors, churches and community organizations to build long-term relationships to meet end goals.
Job Skills and Requirements:
1. Current bible college student; or college/university student with extensive experience in ministry at a local church.
2. One year related ministry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Pleasant personality with the ability to be firm but gracious in dealing with Pastors, community leaders and volunteers.
4. Must be able to recognize and maintain confidentiality.
5. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, including excellence in oral communications to verbalize issues clearly, concisely, and competently in positive or negative situations.
6. Strong written communication skills to include legible writing skills with the ability to write blog posts, newsletter updates and email correspondence to organizational leaders.
7. Must possess strong computer skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software. Windows based software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
8. Advanced technological skills and ability to self-learn updates (web-based database system, website maintenance, desktop publishing, cloud based file management).
9. Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment.
10. Self-motivated and flexible with strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with timelines and short deadlines.
11. Project Management experience is considered an asset
- Build your network within the churches in the GTA.
- Full understanding of the value of outreach in communities and in the local church.
- The ability to take an outreach from idea to implementation.
- Ability to spread the Gospel through personal testimonies and marketing projects.
- Develop and pursue personal learning goals related to outreach coordination.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé to email@example.com. Please note this is an unpaid internship. We thank everyone for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates invited to interview with us will be contacted.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 3111 ]