Nordegg, Alberta , T0M 2H0
Frontier Lodge is a Christian Wilderness Adventure Centre whose mission is to use God’s wilderness to reach, teach and train youth and adults for Jesus Christ. Come and join our community as we move forward and continue to serve the Lord here in His beautiful Creation, on the edge of the Rocky Mountains.
Come and have a lasting impact in the lives of others by joining our team and using your gifts for His Kingdom. Join the management team and help steer this ministry towards fulfilling our mission. We are seeking a candidate with experience in food service, but more importantly someone who is passionate about what God is doing through this ministry. The Kitchen Manager oversee all areas of food preparation, from planning and ordering, to preparation and service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing delicious meals for guests and staff
- Planning a nutritious menu suitable for the changing guest demographic
- Ordering food and sourcing supplies as needed
- Training kitchen staff members
- Maintaining a high standard of food quality and kitchen cleanliness
Successful candidates will have:
- A servant heart and passion for spreading the Good News
- A desire to serve others through food preparation
- Ability to lead others effectively
- Food Safe Certificate (or willingness to obtain it before start date)
- Prior kitchen experience an asset.
Compensation for this role includes food and accommodations provided on-site, as well as a monthly stipend. All of our staff members raise their own support to cover the remainder of their salary.
The start date for this position is as soon as possible. Please submit resume and cover letter to Joel at email@example.com.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 3343 ]