Fort Erie, Ontario , L2A 5M4
We are seeking one Boys' Residence Assistant and one Girls' Residence Assistant to join our residence team at NCC! You will assist in the mentoring and supervision of the young men and women attending our high school. This full-time role is a live-in position which includes room and board, and involves evening and weekend hours.
- Supervise and interact with youth in a safe and compassionate manner.
- Run creative activities to build relationship and culture on dorm.
- Engage in a positive and nurturing environment for youth, including mentorship, discipline, and discipleship for the students in your care.
- Help foster a culture of care for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the students.
- Ideally, previous experience working in a student residence, youth work, youth ministry, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with youth in a Christian environment
- Ability to build rapport with students and their parents
- Full G Driver's License
- Canadian citizenship
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 3836 ]