Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
Brantford, Ontario , N3T 5L4
Terms: FT Contract May - August
Deadline: Open until filled
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Herd care
- Teaching lessons
- Creating lesson schedules
- Supervising staff
- Assist with other camp duties and events
The ideal applicant for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous horsemanship knowledge
- Previous teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills (positive attitude)
- Customer service experience
- Physical demands include lifting and carrying 50lb sacks, moving and lifting heavy pots and pans and standing for long periods.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with team members at all levels
- Organizational and time management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to work irregular and extended hours
For more information on Circle Square Ranch Grand River, please visit our website at: www.csranchgrandriver.ca
Employment is conditional upon a clear police reference check. The successful candidate must be able to affirm InterVarsity’s Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 3853 ]