New Gate Korean Presbyterian Church is a dynamic Korean church in the City of Toronto constituted of Korean, English congregations.
We are seeking a part time youth pastor who is passionate about Koran Canadian youth ministry and will engage the Youth in spiritual growth by developing, coordinating and administering an effective and comprehensive youth ministry.
- Graduated from or attending in an evangelical seminary of good standing (Master of Divinity or equivalent or more is an asset)
- Demonstrates leadership, maturity and caring personality
- Experience in youth and young adult ministry is an asset
- English Korean bilingual is an asset
- Regular preaching in the English worship services and Sunday school teaching
- Providing pastoral care, biblical counseling and coordinating/attending retreats for the youth and young adults.
Should you have any questions please contact Phillip Kim at email@example.com or 647-400-2494.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 3916 ]