Stouffville, Ontario , L4A8C1
Position: Marketing Internship
Position Availability: 3-4 months 20-35 hours per week, with potential for part-time work in the Fall
Position Starts: Immediate
Relevant Work Experience: Prefer some sales and marketing experience
Plan to Protect has a great opportunity for a university or college student with an outgoing and positive personality, having great organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills. You must have a strong desire to be of service and assistance to both the faith community and community agencies.
Must be available to travel in United States and Canada.
The Marketing Intern will work as part of an experienced team and will be trained in the resources, services and training that the company provides. In this role, you will exhibit at events, speak with customers, by phone, on a daily basis. You will be responsible to provide product and/or services information with accuracy and efficiency. Assisting with the coordination of events will also be a responsibility of the Marketing Intern.
Please indicate your education, availability to travel, and your knowledge or experience in your cover letter.
This is a fast-paced environment requiring stamina and agility to prioritize on the fly!
Main Position Responsibilities:
• Assist with the coordination and staffing of exhibits;
• Assist with the logistics of travel and event planning;
• Willing to travel to conferences and exhibits;
• Share in the responsibility of answering phones;
• Service customers by answering phone inquiries, taking phone order orders, entering orders from phone calls, email, or fax.
• Ensure excellent customer service standards and grow/enhance customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other departments to ensure customers are being serviced with the help and products/resources/training they need.
• Build lasting and sustaining relationships with customers. Always be ready to go the extra mile to answer questions thoroughly and professionally.
- Formal Education: Some college and university – marketing an asset.
- Previous Work Experience: Some relevant work experience in dealing with the public, marketing and/or experience in satisfactorily resolving customer service issues.
- Technical Knowledge: Computer literacy, able to use Microsoft Office, with some ability creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, and graphic design (Illustrator and Photoshop an asset).
- Important Special Qualification: Interest in and/or passion for both the Church & Missional Engagement
This is an entry level internship.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 4016 ]