· Preparing, promoting and implementing 2-week Vacation Bible School program
· Supply teaching in Sunday School & Youth Group
· Coordinating Youth Group Community Health Fair
· Creating an online marketing plan for the church to get the word out
· Assisting with Church PR, including website, social media
· Organizing the library; creating a campaign for bringing in new books to the library; implementing an online checkout system for the library
· Other duties as assigned by the Chair of Christian Development
To be eligible, you must:
· between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
· registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year;
· intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year;
· is a student in a secondary, post-secondary, CEGEP (Quebec only), vocational or
· is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee
· protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act**
· is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial
legislation and regulations.
· **Foreign students are not eligible.
Selected students must:
· be available for training.
· agree to and arrange for a police check (vulnerable sector). (We will reimburse the fee.)
· must have or agree to attend First Aid/CPR training
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 4069 ]