Toronto, Ontario , M2J 4S7
St. Paul’s Bloor Street has a long history of evangelical ministry in downtown Toronto. With an 110,000 square foot facility to clean and maintain we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our Property Management Team.
This job is for a reliable, self starter and involves a combination of cleaning, grounds maintenance and event management. Due to the varying times of the events at St. Paul’s you may be required to work various shifts. This individual will report directly to the Property Manager.
- Perform cleaning of the facility, including: sanctuary, washrooms, office areas, meeting rooms, kitchen and maintenance areas
- Ensure facilities are fully set up for meetings and other activities according to instructions including furniture set up, delivering and clearing refreshments as required
- Setup, takedown and ensuring all AV equipment functions properly during events.
- Maintain church grounds including garbage pick-up, mowing lawn, clearing sidewalks and salting
- Other duties as required
- Willing to work weekends and evenings
- Personal maturity and a willingness to serve.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Previous janitorial and maintenance experience an asset
- Experience operating various forms of AV equipment.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position
- Fluent in English language – ability to speak, read and comprehend
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Willing to submit to Police background check
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of St. Paul’s.
Currently this position pays $14.30 - $15.00 per hour, plus statutory benefits and is immediately available. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Reply in confidence to:
Noel Kane, Property Manager
St. Paul’s Bloor Street, Anglican Church
227 Bloor St E
Toronto, ON M4W 1C8
Or at email@example.com
(Please put “Custodian” in the subject line of your email.)
No telephone inquiries, please. We thank all applicants however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 4077 ]