Milton, Ontario , L9T 2L5
Are you looking to work and serve in a dynamic Christian school environment. Are you passionate about serving children, staff and faculty and helping them flourish in their work. Milton Christian School may be the place for you!
Milton Christian School is looking for a responsible, courteous and multi-disciplined individual to serve as Receptionist/General Secretary. This is an entry level position dedicated to serving in areas including, but not limited to:
– Greet students, parents, staff and the public, answers and/or forwards telephone and in-person inquiries; promotes positive public relations for Milton Christian School.
– Assist with the development of communications, correspondence, bulletins, rosters, forms, reports and memos.
– Assist with the training and supervision of volunteers.
– Open, route and distribute mail as necessary.
– Administer first aid and dispense medication as per school policy.
– Exhibit confidentiality, initiative, creativity and enthusiasm in performing job functions; model positive ethical behavior setting a good example for students and staff.
– Acts on behalf of the principal in their absence (e.g. questions, concerns, complaints) for the purpose of conveying and gathering information.
– Procures supplies and equipment for the purpose of maintaining availability of required items.
– Perform related duties as required by the Principal and Vice Principal.
If this position interests you please send the following documents to Principal Mike Van Slingerland by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– HAND written Cover Letter
– Statement of Faith
We thank you for your interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 4106 ]