Milton, Ontario , L9T 2L5
Are you looking to work and serve in a dynamic Christian school environment. Are you passionate about serving children, staff and faculty and helping them flourish in their work. Milton Christian School may be the place for you!
Milton Christian School is looking to hire a part-time, detail-oriented, administratively inclined; Business Manager to serve the families, staff and faculty in the following areas of responsibility:
– Maintains and manages financial information, files and records (e.g. purchase orders, invoices, accounts receivable, shipment verification, expense reports, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
– Assist with the development of the master school schedule regarding classes, events and calendar.
– Maintain records regarding teacher identification and payroll, Ontario Student Records, class information, family enrolment data, association membership records and other necessary information.
– Prepare a variety of reports for school committees and board members.
– Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: working independently; communicating with diverse groups; maintaining confidentiality; meeting deadlines and schedules; setting priorities; and establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
– Skills, training and ability to utilize effectively computer software such as Microsoft Office and simply accounting.
– Compiles data from a wide variety of diversified sources (e.g. staff members, Board Members, Community Organizations, government agencies, Association membership, etc.) for the purpose of preparing reports, making recommendations, and/or preparing information for the school Principal.
– Maintains a wide variety of complex manual and electronic documents, files and records (e.g. contracts, time sheets, legislative information, databases, accounts payable/receivable, progress reports, confidential employee files, payroll, certifications, deposits, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
If this position interests you please send the following documents to Principal Mike Van Slingerland by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– HAND written Cover Letter
– Statement of Faith
We thank you for your interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 4107 ]