Toronto, Ontario , M4P 3C8
We are looking for an Executive Manager to join our core team and provide leadership and support to ensure Village Eulogia’s programs are sustainably resourced and effectively managed.
The Executive Manager is a key management leader of Village Eulogia responsible for overseeing the administration and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. Organizationally, the position reports to the President. Practically, the management of Village Eulogia operates in a team management model. Therefore, the Executive Manager will work closely with the President, Program Director, Treasurer and Financial Secretary as a management team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Spurred on by their passion and faith, the incumbent will have broad-based abilities in organizational management, marketing and fund-raising . Articulate and passionate, the ideal candidate will have a whole-hearted commitment to the mission, values, and vision of Village Eulogia. The incumbent will be sensitive to the needs of families with children with special needs and be able to clearly and comfortably articulate these in communications with partners, donors and the community at large.
Accountable and transparent, the incumbent will be a persistent hard worker who is both strategic and exceptional in building and maintaining relationships. Highly organized and efficient, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with team, program leaders, staff and volunteers.
Board Governance: Works with the Board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Responsible for leading Village Eulogia in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
Planning: Works with the management team to set the organization's strategic plan. He then translates it into specific strategic goals and operational objectives and oversee the implementation of these goals and objectives with the assistance of the management team.
Financial Performance and Viability:
- Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Share in the responsibilities of fiscal management with the Treasurer and the Financial Secretary to operate within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Anticipate the human and financial resources required to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Responsible for fundraising, grant applications and developing other resources necessary to support Village Eulogia’s mission.
Manages the day-to-day administrative work.
- Manage and develop policies and procedures for risk management and recruiting, managing and retaining staff and volunteers
- Ensure effective communication within the organization and with the volunteers
- Monitor and assess achievement of goals and objectives
Outreach: Responsible for enhancement of the visibility of Village Eulogia
- Represents Village Eulogia in community activities and events
- Develops partnership with individuals, organizations and churches
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Five or more years of management experience with a charity organization an asset
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of Village Eulogia’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Team building and management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Strong public speaking ability
The salary of this position is determined based on education and experience and is 100% funded on a missionary basis—requiring the successful applicant to fundraise and gather a personal support team.
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 4132 ]