Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Toronto, Ontario , M4C 5R4
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for women and men who are victims of sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- to seek out victims of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion.
- to protect the rights and dignity of women and men who are involved in sex trafficking.
- to collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help victims of sex trafficking.
- to advocate changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada.
- to provide preventative measures that will help women and men understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years)
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements
- Education: Relevant University or College Education
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment
- Assisting the communications team with weekly Freedom Fridays Newsletters
- Assisting the communications team with monthly newsletters
- Create special communication newsletters for key events in the movement like fundraising events, conference, and training opportunities
- Create special newsletters for financial development campaigns
- Managing the facebook group, instagram, and twitter account
- Constantly follow new trends and best practices in the area social media
- Assist in the creation of graphic design elements for communications amongst teams
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
$16.00 /hour. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 4267 ]