Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia , V5S 4R8
Fraser Lands Church’s vision is to be a church of all nations transformed through faith and love in Christ.
Fraser Lands Church is looking for a Building Supervisor to manage the facility’s maintenance and operational needs, and to provide a clean and well-maintained property that is inviting to the church family and community.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Developing and managing a systematic building maintenance and cleaning program for the facility and property.
• Performing regular maintenance and repair of the facility and property.
• Tendering work to trade contractors, negotiating, awarding, and overseeing contracts for the maintenance needs of the facility and property.
• Ensuring security and safety measures are functioning and met.
• Overseeing custodial staff including hiring, training, scheduling, supervising and performance management.
• Assisting custodial staff and/or performing cleaning duties in all aspects during peak usage and/or holiday coverage.
• Assisting with facility bookings and setting up equipment needs requirements.
• Conducting safety inspections and performing corrective action as required.
• Responding to facility emergencies and alarm call-outs.
• Developing an annual facilities operating budget.
• Developing and maintaining a filing system for records related to maintenance, trade contacts, schedules, work plans, reports, and forms.
• Overseeing audio visual and lighting systems.
We’re looking for a person who is:
• Experienced and knowledgeable in building management and maintenance processes.
• Hard working, reliable, and trustworthy.
• Able to think and act quickly to solve problems.
• Possesses good organizational skills.
• Handy with tools and able to perform minor building, electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs.
• Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer oriented, dealing with people in a positive, courteous and respectful manner.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Proactive, take initiative, and work independently with little supervision.
• Has good computer skills with MS Office.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Building maintenance/WHMIS certificate is an asset.
• Criminal records check clearance is mandatory.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume by March 31, 2018 to email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for applying. Unfortunately we are only able to contact those whose applications we are pursuing further.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 4273 ]