Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Vancouver, British Columbia , V5S 4R8
Fraser Lands Church’s vision is to be a church of all nations transformed through faith and love in Christ.
Fraser Lands Church is looking for a Building Supervisor to manage the facility’s maintenance and operational needs, and to provide a clean and well-maintained property that is inviting to the church family and community.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Developing and managing a systematic building maintenance and cleaning program for the facility and property.
• Performing regular maintenance and repair of the facility and property.
• Tendering work to trade contractors, negotiating, awarding, and overseeing contracts for the maintenance needs of the facility and property.
• Ensuring security and safety measures are functioning and met.
• Overseeing custodial staff including hiring, training, scheduling, supervising and performance management.
• Assisting custodial staff and/or performing cleaning duties in all aspects during peak usage and/or holiday coverage.
• Assisting with facility bookings and setting up equipment needs requirements.
• Conducting safety inspections and performing corrective action as required.
• Responding to facility emergencies and alarm call-outs.
• Developing an annual facilities operating budget.
• Developing and maintaining a filing system for records related to maintenance, trade contacts, schedules, work plans, reports, and forms.
• Overseeing audio visual and lighting systems.
We’re looking for a person who is:
• Experienced and knowledgeable in building management and maintenance processes.
• Hard working, reliable, and trustworthy.
• Able to think and act quickly to solve problems.
• Possesses good organizational skills.
• Handy with tools and able to perform minor building, electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs.
• Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer oriented, dealing with people in a positive, courteous and respectful manner.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Proactive, take initiative, and work independently with little supervision.
• Has good computer skills with MS Office.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Building maintenance/WHMIS certificate is an asset.
• Criminal records check clearance is mandatory.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume by November 30, 2018 to email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for applying. Unfortunately we are only able to contact those whose applications we are pursuing further.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 4273 ]