Toronto, Ontario , M4W 3S9
WHO WE ARE:
Trinity Life gathers in the heart of downtown Toronto on Sundays and we meet in small groups called Body Life Groups throughout the week. Toronto is a vibrant and fast growing city, but we’ve come to realize that the busyness of urban life can work against finding authentic community and cultivating a strong spiritual life.
Our dream is to be an oasis in the city helping to create healthy communities and rhythms so people can do what God has created them to do. Our vision is to see people discover their identity and destiny in Christ in order to influence the city and the world.
Reports to Lead Pastor
- Help lead the vision of Trinity Life Church for being a worshipping church
- Build and lead the music team(s) for Sunday mornings and other non-Sunday events such as prayer gatherings and outreaches
- Mentor, disciple and develop music team leaders and other members of the team
- Ensure that ministry teams have the resources necessary to fulfill their duties and responsibilities.
- Contribute to developing the liturgy, service order, and a worship environment
- Perform administrative tasks as it relates to the oversight of music team(s)
- A strong sense of calling to this ministry
- Gifted in music
- Previous worship leading experience
- Ongoing or past Biblical education
- Leadership skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Well-developed time and self-management skills sufficient to organize and complete work within established timeframes while accommodating changing priorities.
If you would like to pursue this ministry opportunity, please submit a resumé or CV, and if possible an audio/video recording of your work to Michael Seaman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 4317 ]