The Family Life Centre is hosting a Marriage Preparation course for engaged couples. Registered Psychotherapists Wilma and Stephen will be walking couples through the assessments along with talking about a number of related topics.
Toronto, Ontario , M3L1A2
Position: Part-Time Worship Leader
A Worship Leader is one who leads the congregation in worship with a sincere desire to worship God. He/she under the anointing of the Holy Spirit will promote true worship amongst the congregation from the heart to the Lord.
Duties will include:
- Leading and help the worship team and the congregation to develop in their worship unto The Lord;
- Co-ordination of the worship team and monthly worship rehearsals;
- Weekly preparation for the Worship on Sundays, Wednesdays and Special meetings/Events.
-Recruit and train others for the worship team;
- Perform administrative tasks for the Worship Ministry as required;
Required Qualification and Character:
- Maintain personal, spiritual and professional growth for the ministry
- Must be in agreement with the Statement of Faith of FFLCM (Foundation for Life Christian Ministries);
- Possess a vibrant, growing personal committed relationship with Jesus Christ
- Have experience within a church/Christian ministry setting
- Proficient in multi-tasking and leadership;
-College/ university degree and or bible school student/graduate;
- Experience with leading worship;
- A person who is comfortable relating to a multicultural community, and knows how to present worship songs of various genres;
- Strong vocal abilities and gifting;
- Additional instrumental gifting an important asset (Piano or Guitar playing gifting abilities);
- A motivated, results oriented self starter who works well within a team;
- A committed, reliable person that is able to lead and train others on the worship team;
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills;
- Competent computer skills, including MS Office;
- Must be a Canadian Resident or Citizen.
The Worship Leader will be part of the leadership team, who is teachable, accountable and possesses a good working knowledge of submission to pastoral leadership.
This position is a part time position of approximately 12-14 hours per week.
The successful candidate will make a commitment of at least six months. At the end of this period, the position and personnel will be evaluated. It is expected that the role and work hours will be expanded along with compensation for role.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit a ministry focused resume to email@example.com with the subject Worship Leader.
Closing date: Open until filled.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 4444 ]