Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
IT Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator
The Mustard Seed is a Christian humanitarian organization whose vision is to build community, grow hope and support change. Intentionally following Jesus Christ and partnering with the community, The Mustard Seed combats the root causes of poverty in Alberta and works to create positive, lasting change in the lives of those we serve. The Mustard Seed provides basic services - food, clothing and housing, and support services – education and employment, to those living in poverty within Alberta.
As the IT Project Coordinator, you will work closely with the IT Manager and technology team in coordinating and leading a variety of small to large projects, delivering quality results and greater efficiency across the organization. This position will require a detail-oriented individual, capable of multi-tasking, and taking initiative throughout the project lifecycle.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for exceptional execution of projects
- Organizes and guide project operations using system development and project management methodologies
- Conduct stand-up meetings and facilitate weekly activities & reports to ensure the project stakeholders and team have clear view of the project/sprint activities, risks, and overall health.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Collect management and business requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Plan and coordinate adoption activities and training
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assist the IT Manager in other duties assigned or requested
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Business or equivalent
- Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Minimal SharePoint/Salesforce experience required
- Highly effective in group facilitation techniques
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Commitment to providing quality services
- Strong understanding of IT technologies and project background
- Highly organized self-starter able to work effectively on his/her own and within a team environment
- Willingness to learn and perpetually improve
- Office environment
- Need to be mobile/Requires Driver’s License
- Fast paced and demanding work environment;
- Employment Security Check is required.
- As The Mustard Seed is a Christian ministry, we require our employees to be in agreement and to sign our statement of faith.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
Start date: Immediate
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Apply online using our Position Application Form on our Careers page. (https://themustardseedhr.wufoo.eu/forms/position-application-form/)
The Mustard Seed offers a competitive compensation package including 100% employer paid extended health and dental benefits for staff and dependents, matching RRSP after one year of service, and flex days. The Mustard Seed embraces the concept of employment equity, which includes fair representation, anti-discrimination and reasonable accommodation.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 4503 ]