The Family Life Centre is hosting a Marriage Preparation course for engaged couples. Registered Psychotherapists Wilma and Stephen will be walking couples through the assessments along with talking about a number of related topics.
Burlington, Ontario , L7R 4M2
Working for Orphans & Widows (WOW) is a nonprofit Christian charity that equips African churches to serve vulnerable persons in areas highly impacted by poverty and HIV and AIDS.
The Office Coordinator is accountable to the Office Manager for the overall administration of donor relations, donor database management, production management and the day to day functioning of WOW office duties.
- Donor Relations includes providing timely response to donor concerns, questions and information, processing donor care correspondance including yearly tax receipts
- Data Management includes managing donations and collecting data, maintaining and utilizing the donor database and providing data to the team
- Production Management involves working with the marketing agency and WOW team to manage direct mail appeals, church engagement package and WOW campaigns
- General Office Duties such as but not limited to board meeting administrative duties, mail and banking routines, coordinating the calendar for WOW staff and managing shipments to local churches and overseas partners
- We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience in office administration
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with database management an asset, specifically Silent Partner and/or Salesforce Software
- Post secondary education preferred
- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate with donors, board members and staff
- Organizational skills to effectively process donations with strong attention to detail
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach daily tasks with minimal supervision
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 4569 ]