Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta , T5T5T8
Job Posting: Facilities Manager
Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the position of Facilities Manager at our West Campus location. Regular hours of this full time role will take place between Monday – Friday.
Beulah is a vibrant 3000+, multisite, multicultural, church located in Edmonton, Alberta. We have a heritage of innovative approaches to evangelism, discipleship and church multiplication that spans a 95 year history. We have a vision to impact 1% of Edmonton for Christ. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multiple venues and church plants across the city. For more information please visit www.beulah.ca
In the role of Facilities Manager you will be provided the opportunity to:
• Identify the necessary budget requirements for the provision of facilities and equipment maintenance at all Beulah campuses.
• Provide technical and management expertise to ensure that facilities and equipment are optimally maintained.
• Develop, implement and evaluate policies, procedures and practices as it relates to maintenance and property management.
• Manage the cleaning, waste disposal, security and parking of each campus.
• Evaluate and manage all assets and their life cycle to develop a plan to systematically strategize the future needs for our campuses.
• Oversee the development and implementation of a preventative maintenance program for all campuses.
• Support all safety management systems and promote safety culture throughout the organization.
• Monitor facilities budgets and track costs; perform analysis and forecasting, provide reporting.
• Assist in project management responsibilities for new construction and building renovations including participation in the design, construction management and commissioning.
• Communicate, plan and schedule contractors, subcontractors and inspections to effectively manage security, maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, ventilation, heating, cooling, fire prevention and other daily activities.
• Participate in the coordination and deployment of building security protocols.
• Create and manage a strong team of employees and volunteers, including the determination of optimal numbers, recruitment, retention, and development.
• Responsible for leading and developing a custodial team by setting clear expectations, performance management, promoting continuous improvement and training and development.
• Oversee the development and execution of a communications plan for building and maintenance personnel to ensure information flow to appropriate staff and between campuses.
• Conduct and attend meetings to disseminate pertinent information.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Building trades certification, and/or facility management or related experience is required.
• 5 – 10 years experience managing buildings, people, projects and/or facilities is essential.
• Ability to work under pressure while adhering to deadlines and adapting to change.
• Ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people.
• Well organized and with exceptional problem solving skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including customer and client management skills.
• Ability to manage a varied and complex workload, organize time and work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; competency in other relevant technical software.
• Effective leadership skills, with ability to mentor and/or motivate others.
• Effective attention to detail, sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills.
• Ability to trouble shoot, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Start date: To be determined with successful candidate.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 4629 ]