The Family Life Centre is hosting a Marriage Preparation course for engaged couples. Registered Psychotherapists Wilma and Stephen will be walking couples through the assessments along with talking about a number of related topics.
Sr. Account Manager
Sr. Account Manager
Bright, Ontario , N0J 1B0
Senior Account Manager
Are you ready to grow?
Church Bookkeeping believes in the future of the church. We want to see you succeed. Our bookkeepers and accountants know that churches are unique in their accounting needs. We specialize in this uniqueness and have developed church-specific accounting processes.
At Church Bookkeeping:
OUR PASSION is to help churches!
OUR MISSION is to focus on the day-to-day financial management so that the church can focus on their mission.
We wake up excited about the very things that keep our clients up at night!
Church Bookkeeping is growing and we are looking for individuals to join our team to help facilitate this growth and take the organization to the next level in Canada. If being part of a young, growing company excites you and you want to be part of shaping the future of the organization, then this job is for you!
Church Bookkeeping is 100% Canadian and, as a 100% remote work place, offers great work/life integration. We want to remove the barriers between professional and personal fulfillment while offering top-of-the line service and value to our customers.
We are looking to add the next right person to our growing business. Does this sound like you?
- Eager to learn
- Understand cloud-based technology
- Love the church
- Client Account Management: Key piece of this job portfolio
- Provide superior and responsive service to our clients
- Manage a team of bookkeepers
- Support and train the staff (bookkeepers and accountants) in the group
- Provide strong technical skills and problem solving for accountants, bookkeepers and clients
- Desire to expand and help churches and not-for-profit organizations
- Month-end closing and issuance of monthly financial reports
- Prepare financial reports and analysis for clients as needed.
- Bachelor degree
- Accounting designation (preferred)
- Strong experience with accounting software packages
- Experience with Canadian church and not-for-profit accounting
- Ability to work in Canada
- Access to own/home/virtual office, including:
- Computer (Mac or PC – your choice)
- High-speed internet access
- Cell phone.
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities to advance your career in a dynamic, virtual working environment.
We are growing – are you ready to grow with us? We would love to hear about it in your cover letter and resume. Apply today!
Church Bookkeeping gratefully acknowledges all that apply. You will receive an acknowledgement email that we have received your application. Only those who will receive an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 4631 ]