The Family Life Centre is hosting a Marriage Preparation course for engaged couples. Registered Psychotherapists Wilma and Stephen will be walking couples through the assessments along with talking about a number of related topics.
Pickering, Ontario , L1W 4B6
Safe Haven Worship Centre is a multi-generational, multi-ethnic community located in Pickering, Ontario.
We are seeking a Godly, experienced senior pastor (minimum of five years’ experience leading a congregation). Preference will be given to candidates who have earned a Master of Divinity from a recognized theological college, and who display the skills we believe will be needed for the future we have prayerfully envisioned. These skills include:
- Expository preaching (superior skills in preparation and delivery of biblical messages)
- Growing a congregation (having planted or grown a church primarily through conversions)
- Demonstrated missional mindset
- Demonstrated comfort in reaching and ministering to multicultural communities
- A shepherd who has strong leadership skills and will care deeply for his congregation
Go to the Pastoral Search tab at safehavenworship.com for information about us and this position.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2018 - the position may remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 4662 ]