Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Worship Pastor (Multi-Site)
Worship Pastor (Multi-Site)
Helena, MT, Outside Canada/International
***For a full description of our church and our community visit our church profile at WWW.KINGDOMCANDIDATES.COM/JOBS/47***
Our passion is to live Jesus' mission of building fulfilled lives. We're a multigenerational church of 1,200 people in Helena, Montana - the capital city. Our church has outgrown our facility, so we've established another campus in a nearby town and plans have been made to build a new facility. God is blessing our work and we're having fun reaching Helena and our world with the message of Jesus.
The role of the Worship Arts Director is to oversee and coordinate the Worship Arts strategy of Helena First, under the direction and leadership of the Executive Pastor, in the fulfillment of the Lead Pastor’s vision. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the Worship Arts Director will skillfully combine biblical truth with music to magnify the greatness of God; motivating the gathered church to worship Jesus Christ. The Worship Arts Director will also oversee the Tech Director and all related aspects of the worship experience. The role will require recruiting, equipping and encouraging teams of volunteers and staff to do the work of the ministry in alignment with Helena First’s mission, purposes and values across all campuses. The role is full time, exempt. Compensation: DOE
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
ABLE TO CONNECT
- -With God in worship
- -Pointing people to Jesus and His Word
- -Engaging in spiritual habits that make room for God
- -Building healthy relationships with family and others
- -Cheering/motivating others on to a fulfilled life
- Helping everyone feel loved, welcomed and esteemed
- Confidently and effectively communicating with others
ABLE TO GROW
- -In the knowledge and image of Jesus
- -Focusing on your family and making it strong
- -Being teachable, flexible and open to change
- -Regularly attending a Helena First Small Group (can be the Worship Arts Team)
- -Taking initiative to increase in knowledge, skills, and abilities
- -Caring for, discipling, and training others to reach their full potential
ABLE TO SERVE
- -Putting God’s love on display by being a servant leader
- -Intentionally keeping ministry simple
- -Recruiting, organizing and managing teams
- -Delegating well - making opportunities for others to step up
- -Being a team player
- -Discovering your God given design and engaging in ministry
- -Continually developing and expanding your circle of influence
ABLE TO REACH
- -Those who are far from God with the Good News of Jesus
- -Being more concerned with reaching people than keeping people
- -Active in personal, relational evangelism
- -Raising up and sending out missionaries
- -Leading others to do the same with grace.
Maintain strong communication and relationship with the Leadership Team.
- -Oversee the quality of Worship Services at all Helena First campuses.
- -Coordinate the creation of schedules, auditions, and weekly rehearsals.
- -Oversee and support the Tech Director.
- -Cooperatively team with the other ministries of Helena First.
2. LEADERSHIP OF STAFF AND VOLUNTEER TEAMS
Success in this role will best be accomplished by prioritizing an investment in ministry leaders who, in turn, develop strong worship and tech teams:
- -Building systems and structures that lead people from being spectators to volunteers.
- -Communicating clear vision and wins for leaders on a regular basis.
- -Recruiting, interviewing, auditioning, developing, empowering, scheduling, supervising, reviewing, redirecting (as necessary) Dream Team and paid staff.
- -Consistently communicating with team members.
- -Leading departmental meetings and empowering staff to fulfill their unique roles.
- -Overseeing departmental Human Resource needs.
3. OVERSIGHT and EXECUTION OF WORSHIP SERVICES
Responsible for planning corporate worship services of Helena First in consultation with the Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor, Tech Director and Worship Experience Director:
- -Serving as the primary Worship Leader.
- -Ensuring worship services are planned with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy and musical appropriateness.
- -Overseeing song selection, media preparation and presentation, sound and lighting enhancements, and coordination of all instrumentalists and vocalists.
- -Leading in some form of spiritual and relational development at every rehearsal.
- -Providing pastoral care for the Worship and Tech teams.
- -Overseeing the Worship and Technology budget and financial reporting.
- -Formulating worship and tech standards for existing and new campuses.
- -an enthusiastic presence for leading worship
- -skilled vocally and instrumentally, and able to provide direction in both
- -skilled in organization and administration (or able to build volunteer teams who are)
- -knowledgeable in the use of technology in worship (sound, lighting, cameras, computers, presentation software, video, etc.)
- -able to incorporate other art forms as needed
- -substantially experienced with leading people to worship Jesus; on the platform and off
- -familiar and comfortable with Assembly of God doctrine.
***To be considered for this role you must apply at WWW.KINGDOMCANDIDATES.COM/JOBS/47***
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 4671 ]