Muskoka Lakes, Ontario , P0B 1J0
Part-Time Worship Leader
Pinegrove Fellowship Church, Port Carling, Ontario
Hours and Pay
8 hours a week, $600 monthly
1) Strong personal faith and walk with Jesus Christ as Lord & Saviour
2) Skilled musician/singer; able to work with media team to problem solve technical difficulties
3) Shepherd’s heart with a good sense of humour
4) Comfortable with both traditional and contemporary styles of worship
5) Skilled at leading public worship & creating an environment of worship
6) Skilled at leading & managing vocal teams, worship bands & technicians
7) Have a passion to mentor & nurture the gifts and skills of others
9) Have excellent organizational and relational skills
1) Under the oversight of the Pinegrove Fellowship Church, Port Carling Pastor (“The Pastor”), plan and lead worship services, including choice of music and content of the worship time, and also organize participants in the service.
2) Lead with a servant’s heart and manage the worship teams, and work with AV team to prepare media for the worship portion of service.
3) Lead a mid-week worship team practice in preparation for Sunday worship.
4) Work closely with the Pastor to arrange special services during holiday times that are a blend of contemporary and traditional worship styles.
5) Work closely with Pastor to plan worship services including themes, creative presentations etc.
6) Report on the worship service, make recommendations for improvements and repairs to equipment and submit future plans and budgets for the worship ministry.
8) When away, arrange for alternate leadership for the worship service.
9) Organize schedules to manage the participation of all volunteers.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 4695 ]