Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
Director of Church Planting
Director of Church Planting
Langley, British Columbia , V2Y1N5
Job Categories: Leadership/Administrative/Fundraising
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Job Region/Location: Langley, BC; Power To Change National Headquarters (preferably)
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Executive Director of Jesus Film Church Partnership Strategy (JFCPS)
Working Conditions: Normal Office Conditions
Funding: Ministry Partner Development
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Power to Change (P2C) is an organization that seeks to collectively as well as individually, spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through movements of evangelism and discipleship. No matter what type of work those involved with P2C do, whether they are staff or volunteers, we understand that our work collectively is to further this overall mission. In accordance with our mission statement to spread the gospel, everyone who applies to be involved will be required to sign and adhere to the Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
Help fulfill the vision of ‘Transforming communities by utilizing the JESUS Film in a comprehensive strategy, with the goal of planting 5,000 churches and discipling 125,000 new believers by 2025’
- Communicate vision for JESUS Film Church Planting Strategy (JFCPS)
- Develop adequate funding sources for the JFCPS
- Recruit, lead and manage teams (local and international) to implement and manage the JFCPS
- Explore, establish and develop partnerships with churches and other organizations (international) desiring to implement the JFCPS
- Recruit, resource and train Church Planting teams (international) for the JFCPS
- Oversee and manage JFCPS teams (international) to ensure desired objectives are accomplished
- Develop culturally acceptable evangelism, discipleship and church planting tools
- Works closely with JFCPS’s partner – Global Aid Network
- A deep, growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A passion and commitment to communicate the gospel and a keen interest in Christian ministry work.
- Skill in leading others
- A genuine desire to see hurting and needy people’s lives changed
- Able to travel internationally and perform in a variety of cross cultural scenarios
Education and Experience
- Theological/Seminary education (preferable)
- At least 5-10 years of experience working in cross cultural/international settings with different people groups
- Experience in leading people
This position requires Ministry Partner Development. The successful candidate will have the privilege to build a partnership team which provides financial and prayer support for the ministry. The financial support will cover the costs of the candidate’s salary and ministry expenses. Power to Change believes that Ministry Partner Development is biblical and God will provide everything necessary to fulfill the calling into ministry: finances, emotional strength and perseverance. Building a ministry partnership team is an integral part of being in ministry. There are many opportunities to bless and encourage the partnership team. Power to Change is committed to providing training and coaching that ensures success in Ministry Partner Development.
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 4702 ]