Huntsville, Ontario , P1H2J3
Join a positive community of passionate workers that seeks to make a difference in communities across Ontario one kid at a time. Camp Widjiitiwin welcomes campers for traditional camp experiences in beautiful Muskoka and more than half of our weeks specifically reach at-risk communities through our Ignite Partnerships. This provides our staff with an uncommon opportunity to remain involved in campers' lives year-round and our partners support their community when the camper returns home.
- Collect and distribute medications
- Respond to medical emergencies
- Provide excellence in accountability and care
- Provide emotional support to campers and staff
- Standard First Aid is our most basic requirement, but additional certifications are advised.
- This position is a first responder position, with support from a Paramedic on site, so nursing or first responder experience is an asset.
- Compliance with the Camp's statement of faith
Compensation is dependent on individual and qualifications with a minimum contract of $1000/month, plus room and board.
To apply, please visit www.mycamp.ca/work-at-widji and click the Apply Online button.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 4709 ]