Huntsville, Ontario , P1H2J3
Join a positive community of passionate workers that seeks to make a difference in communities across Ontario, one kid at a time. Camp Widjiitiwin welcomes campers for traditional camp experiences in beautiful Muskoka and more than half of our weeks specifically reach at-risk communities through our Ignite Partnerships. This provides our staff with an uncommon opportunity to remain involved in campers' lives year-round and our partners support their community when the camper returns home.
- Reports to Director
- Preparation of Meals and special food
- Oversee team of kitchen staff and assistant cooks
- Plan and prepare meals for 80-150 persons (buffet style)
- Order to a menu and communicate with suppliers (with support)
- Be a team player alongside our leadership team
- Cooking experience is required, training is an asset
- Team player
- Able to inspire loyalty and compliance from young people
- Leadership qualities an asset
- Compliance with the camp's statement of faith
Compensation is dependent on individual and qualifications with a minimum contract of $1250/month and includes room and board.
To apply, please visit www.mycamp.ca/work-at-widji and click the Apply Online button.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 4710 ]