Huntsville, Ontario , P1H2J3
Join a positive community of passionate workers that seeks to make a difference in communities across Ontario one kid at a time. Camp Widjiitiwin welcomes campers for traditional camp experiences in beautiful Muskoka and more than half of our weeks specifically reach at-risk communities through our Ignite Partnerships. This provides our staff with an uncommon opportunity to remain involved in campers' lives year-round and our partners support their community when the camper returns home.
- Oversee a kitchen staff team including dish crew and assistants
- Plan and prepare meals for 80-150 persons (buffet service)
- Order to a menu and communicate with suppliers (with support)
- Be a team player alongside our leadership team
- Attend all leadership and staff general meetings
- Cooking experience is required, training is an asset
- Team player
- Able to inspire loyalty and compliance from young people
- Leadership qualities an asset
- Compliance with the camp's statement of faith
Compensation is dependent on individual and qualifications with a minimum contract of $1250/month and includes room and board
To apply, please visit www.mycamp.ca/work-at-widji and click the apply now button.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 4710 ]