Richmond, British Columbia , V6X 4K1
To pastor our emerging vibrant English-speaking congregation, we are looking for a Full-time Assistant Pastor.
- To develop and support college student, young adult, and small group ministries
- To be part of the teaching teams to preach in the Sunday Service and the Youth Sunday Service
- To pastor and to teach in youth and college student fellowships
- With Master in Christian Studies degree, or equivalent
- Possess spiritual and emotional maturity; believe in sound doctrines; demonstrate character of Christ-likeness; desire continuous spiritual growth
- A strong team worker with good people skills
- Willing to submit to the Lead Pastoral Team
- Willing to follow the ministry philosophy of the Lead Pastoral Team
- A lifetime learner in leadership, ministry, and discipleship
- Experience in the development of college student, young adult, and small group ministries in a Canadian or American context an asset
- Self-motivated, effective time management, strong administrative abilities, competent conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work at office
All interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter indicating
how that meet the qualifications of the position to:
Please quote the job title on the subject line when applying by email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 4757 ]