Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors. Early Bird pricing ends February 6, 2018
North York, Ontario , M3J 2X1
Job Title: Media Assistant
Department: Media & Creative Arts
Reports To: Media Coordinator
Schedule: Part-time 15-30 Hours weekly
Location: 300 Steeprock Rd
Date Closing: January 26, 2017
The purpose of this position is to assist the Media & Creative Arts Co-ordinator in the day to day operation of all Canadian websites, publications, emails, social media, A/V production and production of the daily television broadcast as it relates to the Canadian market. This department also provides basic IT support for AWM/Charis Canada staff members at the 300 Steeprock Drive location.
• Assist with the maintenance and development of ministry websites, including content, images, graphics, animation and functionality
• Provide assistance with monitoring domains, analytics, and web server and site technical performance
• Technical Support – troubleshoot problems with computer hardware, software, and email; monitor and respond effectively to computer support requests received from staff
• Assist with any special projects as assigned by the Media & Creative Arts Co-ordinator.
Publications & Email
• Assist with the design, setup and print outsourcing of all printed materials (newsletters, magazines, flyers and postcards) that are produced by the ministry. •Assist with the design and development of scheduled email updates through Constant Contact. (Projects include newsletters, daily devotionals, general updates, Charis news, and event registration.)
• Assist the Media & Creative Arts Co-ordinator with the creation and implementation of Social Media posts including content, images, graphics, animation and functionality.
• Applicant MUST be aware of current social media trends Audio/Visual – Digital Media & Television Production
• Assist with the production of broadcast and digital media using video and still cameras and audio recording equipment
• Assist with the editing and post-production of broadcast and digital media for use in television broadcasts, online and for duplication for resource sales
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• MUST have had training or relevant experience in website development and implementation including the ability to edit HTML and CSS
• MUST have had training or relevant experience in editing, designing, and creating web images and publications using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
• MUST have had training or relevant experience in editing, compositing, and mastering video for broadcast or digital distribution using Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Avid or Vegas.
• MUST have had training or relevant experience in editing, compositing, and mastering audio for broadcast or digital distribution using Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Sound Forge, or Logic.
• Excellent knowledge of the written English language, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Excellent writing and language skills: Effectively and concisely communicate information in an engaging manner
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle a wide variety of duties with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding of the operation of a PA sound desk and musical skill and ability is a plus.
• Team player: Effectively communicate creative ideas and process/implement ideas to and from other team members
• High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
• College-level degree in Digital Media is strongly preferred with training in Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Suite, Gmail and Google Apps
• Some professional experience (1+ years preferred) in the use of professional A/V equipment, audio/video editing, website creation/administration, creative design, and social media.
• Experience in any/all of the following programs/applications is an asset: Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Smartsheet, Constant Contact
• Experience with Canadian registered charities a plus Familiarity with Andrew Wommack Ministries is a plus
Posted Under: Information Technology
Career ID: [ 4799 ]