Direct Response & Digital Fundraising Manager
Direct Response & Digital Fundraising Manager
Guelph, Ontario , N1H 6T9
About The Gideons
The Gideons International In Canada | ShareWord Global is a vibrant and innovative organization that seeks to change lives around the world by bringing the Gospel to those areas most in need. Working with TGIC | SWG means that you will be an integral part of a ministry that is impacting the world with the gospel.
Department: Development & Marketing
Reports to: Director, Marketing & Communication
We are seeking a high-energy, passionate and experienced individual to join us in driving, growing, and managing our fundraising and development programs.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Direct Response and Digital Fundraising Manager will manage and grow all existing direct response fundraising programs, acquisition campaigns and digital fundraising initiatives.
Direct Response Programs
Oversees and manages the team responsible for growing our direct response programs within North America. These programs currently include direct mail, integrated campaigns, donor acquisition initiatives and our expressions card programs.
In a quickly developing and growing digital landscape, TGIC | SWG strives to be on the cutting edge as an attractive choice for Christian donors. In an effort to expand our digital relevancy and footprint, the Direct Response and Digital Fundraising Manager will drive, manage and oversee all digital fundraising initiatives. This will drive better digital integration, holistic campaigns and increased donor acquisition opportunities. Specifically, this role will oversee and grow our digital fundraising campaigns such as Giving Tuesday, grow our online giving opportunities, develop integrated campaigns, create and execute Peer to Peer and Crowdfunding initiatives.
The Direct Response and Digital Fundraising Manager is responsible for growing our fundraising revenues and growing the overall number of donors who engage with us. The manager will oversee and manage a small team to develop, execute and measure fundraising campaigns and initiatives both on and off-line. Specifically, this role will be accountable for:
- Contribute to the development of fundraising and marketing plans and strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications team to develop and execute all direct mail campaigns
- Grow the expressions. card program with an aim to doubling revenue over the next 5 years
- Plan, execute and optimize all web, SEO, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Work with the Online and Public Relations Communications Coordinator to design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against Key Performance Indicators
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on derived insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital marketing solutions for identified lead generation and acquisition strategies including retargeting efforts
- Influence and optimize user experience of our organizational website (manage the development of our web design)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimize conversion points and user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams, agencies and other vendor partners
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop and execute all internal e-marketing, digital and social campaigns including P2P, Crowdfunding and Giving Tuesday
- The ideal person for this position will have a deep passion for our mission, experience managing and leading teams, and demonstrated fundraising success.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and competencies:
- Highly relational with an ability to build trusting relationships
- A leader who thrives on coaching, developing and empowering others to be the best they can be
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to collaborate with others
- Achievement-oriented and accountable
- Resilient in nature, somebody who thrives working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- An in-depth knowledge of, and experience working within the Canadian charitable landscape. Experience working within the United States charitable landscape is an asset
- Creative and critical thinker who enjoys overcoming obstacles
- Direct response fundraising and digital fundraising expertise
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of and experience working with Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud software an asset
The Gideons International In Canada is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
Posted Under: Fundraising
Career ID: [ 4863 ]