Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors.
Co.op & Events Program Manager
Co.op & Events Program Manager
Guelph, Ontario , N1H 6T9
About The Gideons
The Gideons International In Canada | ShareWord Global is a vibrant and innovative organization that seeks to change lives around the world by bringing the Gospel to those areas most in need. Working with TGIC | SWG means that you will be an integral part of a ministry that is impacting the world with the gospel.
Department: Development and Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Vice President of Development & Marketing
Working with talented and passionate artists and church partners to increase awareness of and motivate ShareWord partnerships in the ministry of TGIC | SWG in Canada and the United States.
The Co.op Program brings the passion of artists and the call of TGIC | SWG together, with the goal of increasing donations and partnerships in the ministry. In addition to overseeing the Co.pp program, this role will work with and support organizational fundraising events.
We are seeking a high-energy, passionate and gifted individual to join us in driving the Co.op Program forward and actively identifying and creating fundraising events.
Reporting to the Vice President Development & Marketing, the Co.op and Events Program Manager will deepen existing artist relationships and will actively seek and identify new artist partnerships within the Canadian and American Christian communities and entertainment industry, resulting in fundraising targets being met. In addition, they will prospect for and identify new potential donor and church partnerships resulting in new partnership and engagement opportunities.
The Co.op and Events Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of the artist program including all logistics, organization and execution of artist ministry events. He/she will work towards achieving fundraising targets by developing and maintaining artist relationships, increasing the number of events as well as integrating the program within our Church Engagement strategy, rendering it more efficient and effective. This role will track artist activity, evaluate cost, revenue and administrative aspects of artist events, and ensure maximum return on investment. In addition, this role is responsible to collaborate across the organization to develop, support and launch fundraising events.
The ideal person for this position will have familiarity with the Christian denominational landscape in North America as well as have good connections/understanding of the North American Christian music industry. Because the role requires some event planning, some experience in event planning and marketing/brand management is considered an asset. Ideally, the Co.op and Events Program Manager will work from our office in Guelph, Ontario and will be expected to travel periodically within North America.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and competencies:
- Highly relational with an ability to build trusting relationships.
- Self-starter with an ability to collaborate with others.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a number of different events at the same time.
- Achievement-oriented and accountable.
- Resilient in nature, somebody who thrives working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Experience creating fundraising events and events management.
- An in-depth knowledge of, and experience working within the Christian music industry in North America.
- Experience working and serving with multiple evangelical denominations in North America.
- An eye for new creative opportunities for artists and events coupled with a sound business sense to make wise financial decisions.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud software an asset.
- Ability and freedom to travel within North America with the occasional International trip.
The Gideons International In Canada is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter.
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 4898 ]