Join other pastors on March 6, 2018 for the Tyndale Preaching Conference in Toronto. Keynote speaker Dr. Torrey Robinson will speak on the theme: It's All in How You Tell It. You will also enjoy preaching workshops by local pastors.
Ottawa, Ontario , K2E 7M3
Summer Student Position
Contract Dates: May 1 – August 31, 2018; office hours Sunday 7:45 am- 1:00 pm and Tuesday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Some Saturdays/evenings will be required.
Responsibility 1: Sunday Mornings (0.66 days per week): Set up and tear down the equipment on Sunday mornings. Co-teach the 3-11 year old Kids Ministry program and pray for the kids.
Responsibility 2: Staff Meeting (0.5 days per week): meeting with the staff on Wednesday mornings for planning.
Responsibility 3: Office Administration (0.5 days per week):
Administrative duties as requested by the pastoral team:
- Purchasing of supplies for summer BBQs
- Inputting information into the website
- Receiving and organization of deliveries
- Answering phone on days Administrator isn’t in the office
Responsibility 4: Children’s Ministry Preparation (1 day per week): Kids Ministry lesson planning and execution for the summer; craft preparation for major holidays through the summer, updating registration each week.
Responsibility 5: Event Planning (1 day per week):
- Kids soccer camp preparation, assistant coaching and teaching of daily lessons
- Event planning and organization for “The Big Give” and Canada Day events
- “Funday Sunday” games
- Preparation for Movie in the Park
- Church in the Park games/kids activities
Responsibility 6: Marketing (1 day per week):
- Putting up posters and distributing marketing items
- Setting up mail outs – drop off and pick up of flyers
Specific Qualifications: (Have to be coming from school and going to school next year.) Out- going friendly personality, good with kids first and foremost, and then with adults. Organized; Leads children well; Skills in research; Self-motivated worker who can take initiative and work independently; Good computer skills; Able to follow directions; Planning and organizing of events; Able to meet deadlines.
Pay: $14/hr. (37.5 hours per week). Position subject to 6 week probationary period.
Send resumes to Jeff at: email@example.com
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 4920 ]