Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Laila Biali. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 1st at 7 p.m.
Barrie CCC Lead Pastor
Barrie CCC Lead Pastor
Richmond Hill, Ontario , L4C 9X9
Reports to Pastor-in-Charge, Church Planting Ministry
Reporting to the Pastor-in-Charge of Church Planting Ministry, the Lead Pastor is responsible for the overall direction, team building and shepherding the flock in Barrie and surrounding regions through the Barrie Ministry Committee (BMC).
Duties and responsibilities:
- To lead and coach the church’s Ministry Committee and its different subcommittees.
- To build and raise potential fellowship leaders, small group leaders and Sunday School teachers, etc.
- To lead BCCC as a 3M ministry.
- To lead the congregants to live out a purpose driven life and to be powerful witness for Jesus Christ and his salvation in Barrie and surrounding regions.
- To take up preaching, teaching, caring, evangelizing and role modeling.
- To lead BCCC to support and participate in RHCCC or ACEM activities.
- To evangelize and disciple-making of the Chinese speaking residents and their children in the local community.
- A mature Christian leader with integrity, compassion on people and close relationship with God.
- Inter-personal skills: able to maintain good relationship with different people groups; strong communication skills; good team player; approachable personality.
- Leadership skills: To be able to lead the whole church into unity and harmony; share clear vision; influence, mentor and build a strong leadership team in BCCC.
- To have the passion and ability to help people build relationship with God through Evangelism and Discipleship Making.
- Demonstrate a godliness lifestyle and gifted in Bible preaching and teaching.
- Four years or more experience in leading a multi-congregational church.
- Master in Divinity or equivalent education or ministry experience.
- Language skills: To be able to preach and teach in English and Cantonese or Mandarin and communicate well in all 3 languages; able to read and write in Chinese and English.
- Have a good knowledge in either Mandarin or Cantonese Culture.
Regular office hour, evening, and weekend duty.
Direct reports: Seminary or pastoral intern(s).
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 5082 ]