Brampton, Ontario , L6V 1N9
Contract Housing Worker
Regeneration Outreach Community if a community of caring persons who, as an expression fo Christian love in action, are continually striving to provide dignity to the lives of all those in need.
Our housing worker will have the following responsibilities and qualifications
- Develop and execute a training program on "how to be a good tenant"
- Develop and execute a presentation on the need for housing targeting new rental space
- Assess individuals who are homeless and those at risk of homelessness to determine ther needs and develop support
- Help search for appropriate housing
- Make referrals to appropriate resources
- Attend hearings at Landlord Tenant Board
- Attend case conferences as required
- Have accreditation with Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Services Workers
- Have and understanding regarding the issues of homelessness and the Ontario Landlord Tenant Act
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Have a clean driver's abstract
- Have a current vulnerable sector police check
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 5102 ]