Nipawin, Saskatchewan , S0E 1E0
Faculty – Biblical and General Studies
Role Purposes and Details - March 2018
Role Purposes / Outcomes
- To involve each student in a learning experience that develops their mind, emotion and will toward the mission outcomes of Nipawin Bible College.
- To inspire students to follow Christ through exemplary Christian character and conduct.
- To inspire students in the development of a vision and commitment to become life-long learners in their personal and vocational life.
- To find ways of engaging in personal interaction with students that will build relationships outside of the classroom and maximize impact in their lives.
- To provide a positive experience for each student through excellence in teaching, individual encouragement, and grading that is prompt and impartial.
- To engage in ongoing professional development that will enhance the knowledge, content, experience, and methodology pertaining to their courses, as well as their ability to communicate effectively to students.
- To engage in ongoing evaluation and discussion of the agreed upon ends as it relates to the educational mission of the institution.
Role Details – Bible/General Education Instructor
- Primary role is classroom instruction. Twelve credit hours is considered full-time for those without significant administrative roles (dependent upon class sizes).
- Depending upon education, experience and interest, teaching responsibilities could include Bible instruction (primary), general education and ministry training courses (e.g. Ethics, Discipleship, Pastoral Studies, preaching).
- The position is generally full time teaching but it may be combined with other administrative or leadership roles depending upon the individual’s gifting.
- May include incidental tutoring.
The candidate should evidence;
- Commitment to Christ as Lord and the Word of God as instructive and authoritative in all aspects of their life.
- Enthusiasm for nurturing others in their personal, spiritual, and intellectual development.
- Strong interpersonal skill with an orientation toward teamwork and adaptability.
- Confirmed giftedness in the area of teaching and communication
- Experience in the Bible College context, with a strong belief in their value.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Biblical or Theological studies.
The application deadline is March 30, 2018. Contact the office if you need more time for applying. Interested applicants should send a resume, including curriculum vitae and letter of introduction, with references available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence will be confidential.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 5125 ]