Chilliwack, British Columbia , V2P 1L5
At Hungry For Life, we exist because we see two common problems and a common solution.
Physical Poverty: Today, half of the world is desperately poor. three billion people are wrestling with situations of hunger, sickness, and desperation. But, there is potential for change. There are opportunities to flourish.
Spiritual Apathy: In complete contrast, the Western world has been blessed with the single greatest concentration of material wealth in human history. Lives of comfort, safety, and excess have left us wanting more. We too, are hungry.
Moving people towards life. Join us!
We are looking for people who care about making a difference in the world. Hungry For Life is a faith-based relief and development organization seeking to address spiritual poverty around the world.
Assist the organization by:
- Preparing agendas and managing communication needed for meetings
- Serves as the initial point of contact for office visitors
- Handling all mail and correspondence
- Assisting directors in administration and implementation of operational projects
- Preparing Reports
- Managing inbound phone calls
- Checking phone messages and contacting for follow-up
- Assisting in donation processing
- Providing accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents
- General Office administrative duties
- Undertaking occasional research projects
Participate in general ministry tasks as required
Achiever; Activator; Arranger; Consistency; Deliberative; Discipline; Empathy; Focus; Harmony; Responsibility
- Exceptional organizational ability
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
Director of Operations
Posted Under: International/Missions
Career ID: [ 5270 ]