Chilliwack, British Columbia , V2P 1L5
At Hungry For Life, we exist to because we see two problems and a common solution.
Physical Poverty: Today, half of the world is desperately poor. Three billion people are wrestling with situations of hunger, sickness, and desperation. But, there is a potential for change. There are opportunities to flourish.
Spiritual Apathy: In complete contrast, the Western world has been blessed with the single greatest concentration of material wealth in human history. Lives of comfort, safety, and excess have left us wanting more. We too, are hungry.
Moving people towards life. Join us!
We are looking for people who care about making a difference in the world. Hungry For Life is a faith-based relief and development organization seeking to address spiritual poverty in North America and extreme physical poverty around the world.
One year of post-secondary or commensurate experience
- Mass media and sound technology
- Graphic design an asset
- Participating practically and creatively in public engagement worship events through music and the spoken word
- Providing technical administration for public engagement events, including Shekinah Band, which involves: managing rehearsal recordings (initiation and distribution); organizing and maintaining professional recordings; and assisting in venue, equipment and production details
- Writing material for and managing the social media presence of Hungry For Life,
- Writing for print the stories of physical and spiritual transformation that are a result of Hungry For Life’s efforts both in the Church of North America and around the globe
- Providing administrative support for missions trip video editing, which includes: scheduling editors; timeline maintenance; importing footage and delivering to editors; reviewing proofs; adding titles and credits to final videos; delivery of videos to mission focusing consultants
- Acquiring and managing all media licensing
Participate in general ministry tasks as required
Adaptability; Arranger; Discipline; Focus; Learner; Responsibility; Restorative; Strategic
- Excellent organizational ability
- Competency in modern technology
- Communications gifts, particularly in the area of writing, teaching, and the spoken word
Assistant Director of Communications
Posted Under: International/Missions
Career ID: [ 5271 ]