Road Team Leader
Road Team Leader
Hamilton, Ontario , L8K 1C2
Do friends consider you a positive, organized “go-getter”? Are you passionate about youth knowing just how important they are? Does the prospect of leading an amazing group of individuals all over the country, empowering thousands of students with a sense of purpose, get you excited?
Well, perhaps joining Live Different’s presentation program as a Road Team Leader is right for you! We have openings for both our general and Indigenous school road teams.
This well-established program provides leaders (usually in their 20’s) the opportunity to mentor a team of 6-9 interns and musicians, to positively impact the lives of thousands of students each year, and tour the country, creating life-long relationships with other like-minded world changers. A Road Team Leader’s responsibilities are varied and include many of the program’s day-to-day operations for their specific team. Things such as the team’s interaction with schools each day, maintaining presentation quality throughout the tour, looking after the team’s gear and touring vehicle, and a number of other pieces to the puzzle, not the least of which is the overall health and wellbeing of their team members.
Live Different’s presentation program is all about developing young leaders, reaching thousands of young people who really need a positive message, and having a great time as we grow together.
- Overall team management and mentoring of team’s young leaders and musicians
- Key role in team presentation training/coaching
- Presentation general oversight, troubleshooting, etc while on tour
- Potential speaking or other key role(s) within the presentation
- Responsible for each school’s overall experience, from team arrival to departure
- Organizing necessary billeting scenarios for tour
- Knowledge and maintenance of team’s gear and vehicle
- Regular communication with Manager of Road Teams and Manager of School Partnerships
- Proper handling of cheques/receipts/documents/etc
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 5285 ]