Audio Tech Manager
Audio Tech Manager
Edmonton, Alberta , T5T5T8
Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the full time position of Audio Tech Manager at our West Campus location. This position is responsible to build a team of volunteers that ensures delivery of high quality audio for weekend and special services within the auditorium. This position includes the proper management of all audio systems throughout West Campus as well as being the multi-site champion of audio infrastructure.
Beulah is a vibrant 3200+, multisite, multicultural, church located in Edmonton, Alberta. We have a heritage of innovative approaches to evangelism, discipleship and church multiplication that spans a 97 year history. We have a vision to impact 1% of Edmonton for Christ. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multiple venues and church plants across the city. For more information please visit www.beulah.ca
In the role of Audio Tech Manager you will be provided the opportunity to:
- Recruit, train, equip, empower, mentor and schedule a volunteer team of audio techs that can proficiently mix weekend and special services both in the auditorium and control room (live stream).
- Lead audio volunteers within a multi-site context, and champion and uphold service standards.
- Ensure that all areas of audio within West Campus are managed throughout weekend services. This includes the auditorium, live stream, overflow, and foyer.
- Create an atmosphere of worship and participation for weekend and special services through audio excellence.
- Work in collaboration with other tech staff in identifying and managing tech projects, repair and maintenance and EMS bookings for West Campus.
- Develop a strong vision and philosophy of tech ministry in collaboration with other tech staff.
- Management of audio budget at West Campus and collaborate in creation of annual budget.
- Weekly setting of the audio patch and stage for weekend services.
- Create a multi-site philosophy of audio ministry.
- Create audio infrastructure plans for implementation maintenance and tech support of audio equipment.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Highly relational and able to build, coach and manage volunteers in an Ephesians 4:12 ministry environment.
- Outstanding ability to lead, recruit and build volunteer teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of competency mixing audio in a church environment for live and studio (live stream).
- Familiarity of how audio, lighting and video are meant to work with each other.
- Passion and desire to work with and be part of a team that moves ministry and the church forward.
- Formal training in mixing audio for live and studio environments.
- Demonstrates humble leadership, self-awareness and teachability.
- Ability to use standard computer office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a large, multi-staff setting.
Start Date: To be determined with the successful candidate.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Posted Under: Information Technology
Career ID: [ 5286 ]