Guelph, Ontario , N1H 1B6
Full-Charge Bookkeeper - Contract, One Day a Week
Every Home Christ International/Canada (EHC), a non-profit global mission organization, is looking for a conscientious and detail oriented individual who desires to be part of a team that makes a difference.
- Processing of accounts payable/receivable
- Payroll processing and administration using services of Ceridian Canada
- RRSP and Group Insurance filing & tracking
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Posting journal entries
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Performing month-end closings
- Preparing quarterly and year-end tax filings (GST/HST remittances and rebates)
- Preparing the trial balance
- Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
- Diploma in bookkeeping or accounting
- Proven experience in non-profit sector
- Proficient use of relevant software including MS Word, MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with high accuracy
- Able to meet deadlines
Work is performed onsite at the EHC office in Guelph.
The successful candidate must be willing to sign the organization’s Statement of Faith, Statement of Confidentiality and Standards of Moral Conduct.
Salary depends on skills and experience.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local area candidates will be considered.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 5290 ]