Digital Engagement Coordinator (Social Media)
Digital Engagement Coordinator (Social Media)
Grimsby, Ontario , L3M4H8
Digital Engagement Coordinator
Overview of the Organization:
Bible League Canada is a Christian charitable organization providing Scripture placement and church planter training worldwide so that people prepared by the Holy Spirit will be brought into relationship with Christ and His church. Our work is based on the conviction that the world needs the living word of God more than anything else. We are in need of a Digital Engagement Coordinator to advance the digital strategy of the Marketing Team. The Digital Engagement Coordinator will be an individual who recognizes and has faithfully responded to God’s call to utilize God-given technical and interpersonal skills and personal attributes for God’s glory and in the service of Bible League Canada’s Christian mission.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for providing digital expertise, execution and support of our fundraising and brand awareness objectives. This position connects and engages our target audience and followers in various social media and digital platforms and methods. The incumbent should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, dealing with a wide variety of work and interacting with others effectively and diplomatically. Responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following:
- Regular online posting of shared and original content (45%):
- Develop online posting calendar and strategies in collaboration with the Marketing Team
- Initiate and facilitate online conversations, especially through social media channels
- Carry out strategies regarding daily e-devotional and prayer request network
- Respond to online inquiries and comments.
- Ensure all communication meet the standards required by the organization.
2. Website Administration (20%):
- Oversee website content changes and requests, especially regarding landing pages for marketing campaigns and appeals.
- Manage the relationship with our 3rd party web developer .
- Provide support for website related solutions for organizational initiatives.
3. Digital Promotion (20%):
- Identify target audiences and opportunities for online advertising initiatives.
- Work with external and internal teams to develop the necessary content for the execution of the digital marketing strategy.
- Execute the annual media plan as it pertains to online advertising, including monitoring and adjusting based on results.
4. Analysis & Strategic Planning (15%):
- In collaboration with Database Manager and other internal and external stakeholders, provide analysis and insight on user behavior and performance
- Support the Marketing Team in any long-term planning initiatives or the development of any new programs.
- Contribute to the identification of process improvements and recommendations.
Education must include a College or University Diploma in at least one of general business administration, journalism, media/broadcast, web marketing or communications, or have extensive experience in a marketing or communications team/department.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of professional experience as a Social Media and/or Web Content Coordinator, or similar.
- A proven track record in online community building and achieving online engagement results
- Experience and proven abilities in managing external partner relationships.
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, website and contact management system.
- Experience working with email marketing software
- Experience in a non-profit organization would be an asset but not essential.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms and tools
- Understanding and interpretation of online analytic systems (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of basic web languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to see the “big picture”.
- Sound project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge of and a passion for Bible League Canada and its work.
- Strong interest in using digital platforms for advancing Bible League Canada’s mission
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; experience interacting with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff, inside and outside of organization.
- A reliable self-starter with the ability to take initiative, problem-solve and implement solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions, work assignments and team members.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and well in a fast-paced environment.
- Follower of Jesus Christ who wholeheartedly subscribes to the organization’s faith and lifestyle policy documents.
- A love for Bible-based ministry.
- Cultural, economic and environmental sensitivity.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For further information about Bible League Canada, please visit our website at www.bibleleague.ca.
We are conveniently located Grimsby, between Hamilton and St. Catharines, and are easily accessible from Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the general Niagara region.
Please submit your cover letter and resume or inquiries to Lori-Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank those who have applied. However, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 5329 ]