Abbostford, British Columbia , V2S 4Y3
Grace Church in Abbotsford BC is looking for a full-time (approx. 32 hr/week) administrative assistant.
The administrative assistant would be required to become part of the church and attend on Sundays.
When applying, please share a couple of sentences of how/when you put your faith in Jesus and what church you are presently attending.
We are looking for an administrative assistant who loves the Lord, and loves His people. They should be personable, organized, flexible, pay attention to detail, and be comfortable working with a variety of computer programs.
Please see attached job description for more details. Wage and benefits will be discussed in the interview. Please note that our present administrative assistant is going on medical leave for about a year. As a result, this position is full-time temporary with the possibility of it becoming full-time permanent if health does not allow her to return.
Our church website is www.graceabbotsford.com
Please submit your resume to Pastor Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may not get back to you right away as we will be collecting resumes for a few weeks
a) A friendly and helpful receptionist.
b) General secretarial duties (not limited to the following):
1) Maintaining church files and records.
2) Publishing annual reports.
3) Updating and printing the information brochure.
4) Annual church directory.
5) Distributes monthly committee minutes.
6) Weekly bulletin and insert layout, production and distribution.
7) Weekly PowerPoint slides prepared for Sunday morning.
8) Prepare Easy Worship script for Sunday service
c) Acquisition of office supplies.
d) Maintaining donor records.
e) Maintaining the church calendar.
f) Facility Coordinator
1) coordinate facility bookings with Saint Matthews
2) coordinate facility bookings for special events (ie weddings, elections, recitals)
3) assist with booking, planning funeral or memorial services
i) Maintain and oversee any use of office equipment.
k) Demonstrate good judgment in the maintaining of confidentiality.
a) Born again believer.
b) Agreement with the church's Articles of Faith.
c) Computer skills (MS Word, MS Publishing, MS PowerPoint (knowledge of PhotoShop and InDesign is helpful)
d) Basic accounting knowledge.
e) Office management skills.
f) A willingness to learn, a teachable spirit.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 5356 ]