Vancouver, British Columbia
· Maintain day-to-day record keeping in QuickBooks for several Christian charities.
· Prepare, record and process deposit records.
· Verify and process invoices, visa and expense statements, and other accounting documents.
· Prepare month-end bank reconciliations for multiple cash accounts.
· Maintain accuracy and confidentiality of donor records for several registered charities.
· Prepare monthly donation reports and fund balance statements.
Key Qualifications & Competencies
· Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
· Proven ability to problem solve.
· Able to balance multiple and changing priorities.
· Strong computer skills and proven ability to learn new software.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Google docs.
· Relevant education and experience an asset (e.g. certificate/diploma/undergraduate training in accounting/bookkeeping).
· A positive attitude and open to learning new things.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 5414 ]