King City, Ontario , L7B1L4
Position – Worship Director
(May 2018 – Job Posting)
King Bible Church is part of the growing community of King City, Ontario and is looking to fill a part time Worship Director position. King Bible Church is part of the Associated Gospel Churches of Canada, and is made up of a mixture of ages with the majority of our church being families with kids. KBC is a smaller congregation (avg. 90-110 on Sundays) in a quickly growing community with a focus on internal spiritual development through discipleship as well as outward community involvement and outreach; our leadership believes that significant growth is just around the corner.
Worship Ministry Director:
Our desire is to hire a part-time worship ministry director (up to 30 hours per week) to help us bring consistency and excellence to our worship ministry and Sunday Service. At present our worship would be considered mixed (hymns, choruses, contemporary worship music) with a full band. We are also looking for ways to further develop the use of multimedia resources. Other ministry opportunities will also be available depending on the successful applicants gifting, talents and experience such as, social media, web development/upkeep, occasional preaching, youth, etc.
· Develop and schedule all Sunday Worship Services (in partnership with the Sr. Pastor)
· Be the primary worship leader for the Sunday Services
· Organize and lead a regular worship team practice
· Continue development of our worship team members
· Develop a strategy for recruiting new worship team members
· Continued development and implementation of worship resources (music, multimedia, creative aspects, etc)
· Be responsible for all stage design (in consultation with the Sr. Pastor/Elders)
· Participate in scheduled staff meetings
· Other tasks as assigned
· Position is for up to 30 hours per week to be reviewed by our Elders after the first year
· Includes 2 weeks paid vacation (4% of income) – dates to be approved by the Sr. Pastor
· Budgets for worship/Sunday service, AV, mileage reimbursement (as per policy), ministry resources/expenses and leadership development are available (as set by budget/finance guidelines
· Growing and maturing Christian walk
· Gifted with both musical and vocal ability
· Able to lead and mentor others
· Ability to train and lead a diverse team with varying musical abilities
· Working knowledge of AV equipment
· Proven track record of effective service
· Willingness to learn and grow as a leader
· Agreement with the AGC Statement of Faith http://www.agcofcanada.com/about/articles-and-statements/
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Pastor Mark Nowell (Sr. Pastor) by email to email@example.com.
For more information on KBC please feel free to visit www.kingbiblechurch.com or contact me at the church office at 905-833-5104
Thank you for your interest in serving on the leadership team at King Bible Church.
Pastor Mark Nowell
King Bible Church, King City ON)
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 5434 ]