Fort McMurray, Alberta , T9H 2G7
McMurray Gospel Assembly is a place to belong and know Jesus. Located in northern Alberta, in Fort McMurray, MGA is a thriving and growing church. It is a flagship church in the FCA where we minister to over 180 children weekly.
The MGA Children & Family Assistant Pastor will work with and report to the Children & Family Ministries Pastor and serve in a full time position. We are looking for a vibrant person who desires to see people know God and live for greater purpose. You will have the opportunity to grow in your practical and leadership skills as well as Biblical and spiritual foundations.
Through serving and leading you’ll discover a greater sense of purpose, community, and have a whole lot of fun along the way. Our children’s ministry is amazing with many committed leaders and has an amazing volunteer base. The Assistant Pastor will help oversee birth through grade one ministry and will be responsible for innovating and executing effective ministry for kids and strategically partnering with families.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
• Have a heart to see children grow in their relationship with God
• Care about the family unit and believe that it’s the church’s job to partner with and empower parents to be the spiritual leader in their children’s lives
• Are able to build teams of people to accomplish all that we need to do
• Have strong personal skills
• Are self-motivated
• Can take vision and execute an effective strategy to obtain the vision
• Are a strong communicator who can inspire various people groups
• Are a learner and listener
• Can be innovative, creative, fun, and hard working
A indepth job description will be provided upon request
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 5474 ]