Abbotsford, British Columbia , V2S 2E8
Start Date: Summer 2018
Target Hours: 30-35 hours per week.
Reports To: Program Administrator
Arrow Leadership is an Abbotsford-based Christian charity that exists to identify, develop and network Christian leaders worldwide. Since 1991, Arrow Leadership has been actively engaged in developing Jesus-Centred leaders to be led more by Jesus, lead more like Jesus, and lead more to Jesus.
The Program Assistant proactively seeks to maximize the impact of the Program Team through performing a variety of administrative and technical tasks and is a key contributor to the efficient operation of the Arrow Leadership Team. The Program Assistant will exhibit proven skills in organization, communication, time management, computer programs and social media. In this position, the Program Assistant will perform a wide range of office support activities as an integral part of leadership development in a positive Christian environment with the ability to contribute positively in a team environment, including a willingness to pray with the team and to contribute in devotions at team meetings.
• Able to parse program timelines and needs into achievable goals
• Track dates, people and information
• Maintain Program databases in Salesforce, Moodle and other platforms used
• Maintains records and updates of all participant details
• Maintains records and updates for meetings, emails, and calendars Communication:
• Confident and professional interactions with colleagues and customers
• Answers and directs phone calls and email
• Formats, coordinates and schedules program communications
• Schedules and provides support for program webinars and conference calls Document Creation:
• Preparing and formatting Word documents, PDF’s and email templates
• Preparing and formatting Program notebooks, and other training materials Program Support:
• Responsive to priorities as outlined by the program administrator
• Assisting with gathering of supplies, preparing shipments
• Administrative support for program on-site weeks as required (may involve 2-4 weeks of annual travel)
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
• 3-5 Years proven experience in an administrative role
• Proficient with mainstream office software and platforms; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides), Email and calendar scheduling tools (Google calendar).
• Experience or willingness to learn platforms including Asana, Moodle, Vertical Response, and Sales Force. • Proficient with Social Media
• Agreement with Arrow Leadership’s Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision and Values
Arrow Leadership offers competitive salary and benefits (extended health, RRSP, etc.) based on experience and education of the candidate.
Please respond with letter of introduction and resume to Dr. Sharon Simmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting will be open until June 24, 2019 or until the position is filled. Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 5500 ]