Abbotsford, British Columbia
Job Position Available for an Exterior/ Interior Painter
We are searching for experienced painters to join our team at Artisan Reef.
At Artisan Reef, our goal is to develop a culture of excellence in trades workers and craftsmen who are not only skilled at their work but are interested in contributing to local community projects. We deliver professional service that goes above and beyond to ensure that customers feel at peace and have confidence in our work from start to finish.
If this sounds like the kind of work environment you would like to be a part of, please see the minimum responsibilities and requirements below.
- Paint the interiors and exteriors of residential and commercial buildings
- Work without supervision and also as a team player professionally alongside other trades on site, such as carpenters, electricians, and plumbers
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping
- Practice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner
- To keep a clean site and maintain any company issued tools
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 2+ years’ residential or commercial painting experience
- Reliable transportation
- Communicates well in English
We offer competitive wages based on skill proven over a trial period. Please include work and character references on your resume. For more information call Josh Seymour (778) 552-0051 and e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 5567 ]