Join us for a day with Shane Claiborne. Come be inspired, challenged and refreshed as Shane invites us to explore the transforming power of downward mobility. Early Bird tickets available until January 31, 2020. Presented by Henri Nouwen Society & Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre.
Breslau, Ontario , N0B 1M0
Working at GospelTV provides an exceptional opportunity to share your knowledge and skills. If you enjoy original shows and creative ability of impacting kids, and the chance to help develop strong new young program host, this is a great place to be. In addition to a busy and stimulating work environment, you’ll have the chance to experience unique atmosphere working with experinced show producers
Your role :
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and creative Associate Producer/Technician to join our team to provide support to our programming. At its core, this position strikes a true balance for that candidate who takes pride in children's storytelling and as a sound technician with a deep passion for all things technical. Someone who takes an interest in anticipating future trends and strives to keep us at the forefront of broadcast technology - all to ensure we can deliver our programming to our audiences how, when, and where they need it.
The position involves operating television studio equipment for programs, researching, collecting and preparing stories in and English and assisting producers and hosts with the production and presentation of pre-recorded programs. The position also involves creating and posting material on various social media platforms.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- High school diploma and media experience, or a suitable combination of education and work experience
- Experience in operating audio or Camera systems is an asset
- Background in live Television broadcasting is an asset
- Established presence on social media (SM) and knowledge of SM as an audience engagement tool, web & tech savvy
- Contributor of ideas and stories
- Understanding of the need to ensure a diversity of voices is reflected in storytelling
- Ability work effectively in English
- Knowledge of Children shows and ability to score program music
- Strong & enthusiastic team player with good communication skills
- Initiative taker, with ability to be productive in individual and team settings
- Ability to do live remotes and call-ins
- High level of organization and productivity
- Excellent technical aptitude, including the ability to troubleshoot Camera settings
- Demonstrated ability to think and respond on your feet during a live program.
Operate video recording equipment i.e Professional Camera, etc for recording Kids Programs; Determine filming sequences, camera movements and picture composition; Adjust focus, exposure, lighting and other camera settings; Select and set up camera equipment; Test, maintain and store equipment; Maintain the database of contents of exposed film and complete record sheets. Able to Direct and Anchor the Show and should have adequate Audio settings knowledge. Must have Video Editing Software knowledge. Having any past experience in a production environment will be an asset
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 5577 ]